del Lago Resort & Casino Hotel and Spa to Open Ahead of Schedule
Posted on June 16th, 2017
Hotel Reservations and Spa Appointments Accepted for July 1 and Beyond
Exactly five months to the day after del Lago Resort & Casino opened its doors to the public, its highly anticipated hotel and Spa del Lago are set to open. The hotel is now accepting reservations and the spa is accepting appointments for its opening day — July 1 and beyond. The hotel and spa are opening two weeks ahead of schedule.
“We were always hopeful that we could move the opening date up and we are excited to officially announce that our hotel and Spa del Lago will be open just in time for visitors to enjoy Fourth of July weekend with us,” Executive Vice President and General Manager Jeff Babinski said. “The addition of our hotel, spa, banquet facility and The Sociale Café & Bar reinforces that our property is a true world class destination in the region. We look forward to bringing in new guests to enjoy all that the Finger Lakes has to offer, especially this time of year.”
The hotel wing of del Lago Resort & Casino will feature a 3,700-square-foot banquet facility, Lavazza Italian coffee shop, pastry and gelato shop, and The Sociale Café & Bar, which will serve healthy “gastro spa” cuisine and beverages.
The 14,000-square-foot European-style Spa del Lago will offer massages, body treatments and facials plus a full-service salon. The salon will feature 10 stations including luxurious pedicure, manicure, hair and make-up areas. The spa will feature three relaxation areas — men’s, women’s and coed, private herbal infused steam rooms, private cedar wood saunas, 17 treatment stations including couple suites with private oversized hot tubs. Spa del Lago Boutique will offer guests an opportunity to purchase skin care, body and hair products, signature del Lago bath products, gifts and wearables including spa robes and yoga and active wear.
The six-story hotel will feature 205 luxurious rooms ranging from 440 to 860 square feet. There are king and queen rooms and 30 suites, with some able to expand to a 1,400-square-foot room with two bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms. A number of the rooms have a balcony, including some of the suites.
Each room will be equipped with an Intelity iPad hotel directory system, making it the first hotel in upstate New York to offer the feature. Guests will be able to use the iPad to order room service, request valet service, ask housekeeping for an extra pillow or schedule a treatment at Spa del Lago. Each room will feature a personal device charging stations and custom bathrooms with detailed stonework, marble counters and rain showers. All rooms will come with additional standard amenities, including complimentary WiFi, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, a flat-screen TV, refrigerator, hair dryer and safe. All furniture is custom made, blending the Old-World charm of Italy with a Las Vegas feel. The property will offer 24-hour room service from one of its many on-site dining options and will feature a business center, a 24-hour fitness center and wellness classes. Valet service will also be available. Guests will also be able to enjoy the many other amenities del Lago Resort & Casino has to offer, including:
- 94,000-square-foot casino floor featuring 1,980 slot machines and 99 gaming tables, including 14 poker tables.
- del Lago Players Reward Club: Joining is free and winning is instantaneous. Members can receive free slot play, table games match play, exclusive gifts and food offers. With club cards members have access to special hotel rates, entertainment tickets, and spa services.
- Farmers Market Buffet: Offering diners locally sourced produce, fruits, dairy products, meats and pastries.
- The Vine: 2,400-person entertainment venue and bar serving French Quarter-inspired food.
- Portico by Fabio Viviani: Celebrity chef and “fan favorite” on Bravo’s hit reality series “Top Chef,” Fabio brings a sophisticated take on Old World Italian-inspired foods and handmade pastas, as well as seafood, steaks and chops grilled over hardwood.
- Centrifico: Bar complete with a lounge area in the center of the gaming floor.
- Savor NY — MacKenzie-Childs at del Lago: 2,000-square-foot store featuring MacKenzie-Childs and Jay Strongwater products, as well as a selection of special products produced by companies based in the Finger Lakes, including local wineries, breweries, spirits and cheesemakers.
- Food court: 4,200-square-foot food court with three restaurants: Finger Lakes-based Ciccino’s Pizzeria & Paninoteca, and locally owned Smashburger and Moe’s Southwest Grill.
To book reservations, guests may visit dellagoresort.com/stay or call 315-946-1777.
Del Lago Resort & Casino is a partnership between Rochester-based Wilmorite Inc. and Peninsula Pacific. Peninsula Pacific comprises the former leadership team from Peninsula Gaming, which has a combined 50 years of experience developing and managing regional casinos in five states. JNB Gaming manages the casino as JNB and its principals are widely recognized throughout the country as premier casino developers and operators.
About del Lago Resort & Casino
Del Lago Resort & Casino is a $440 million casino, 205-room hotel and spa in Waterloo, New York. The mission behind del Lago Resort & Casino has been to act as a gateway to the Finger Lakes region, leveraging the natural beauty and unique offerings while enhancing tourism. Savor NY — MacKenzie-Childs at del Lago is a unique retail outlet where local vendors bring the Finger Lakes region directly to del Lago patrons with MacKenzie-Childs and Jay Strongwater products and a wide variety of local fruits, cheeses, baked goods, wines and beers, and other area specialties. Del Lago Resort & Casino also features 1,980 slot machines and 99 gaming tables, including 14 poker tables; Portico by Fabio Viviani, a restaurant serving lunch and dinner with a sophisticated take on Old World Italian-inspired foods and spirits; The Vine, a 2,400-person entertainment center, bar and restaurant; Farmers Market Buffet, featuring locally sourced comfort foods; Centrifico, a bar/lounge area in the center of the gaming floor; The Sociale Café & Bar, serving “gastro spa” cuisine and beverages; and a 4,200-square-foot food court. The hotel, spa, banquet facility and The Sociale Café & Bar will open July 1, 2017. For more information, visit delLagoResort.com.