del Lago Extra Care Program
We will be assessing and reopening additional amenities such as the Poker, Buffet, Spa, Gym, Vine Showroom, Centrifico Bar, Portico by Fabio Viviani and retail outlets as we continue to reopen the property safely and in accordance with state guidance.
TABLE GAMES UPDATE
As of Thursday, December 10, the hours of available table games are as follows:
Monday-Thursday | 12PM-10PM
Friday-Sunday | 9AM-10PM
– Masks are required to be worn by all guests and team members.
– Touchless temperature screenings for all employees and guests. No one with a confirmed temperature of 100.4°F or above will be allowed entry.
– Rearranged public areas (gaming, restaurant seating, betting terminals) and employee workstations to provide adequate social distancing.
– Significant investment in advanced cleaning and sanitizing equipment.
– Rigorous cleaning protocols and training.
– Occupancy will be reduced to 25%
– Entrances will be limited to allow our security team to conduct temperature checks utilizing thermal scan kiosks and touchless thermometers.
– We ask that all guests and team members wear face coverings on property. All guests will have their temperature first checked and anyone displaying a temperature over 100.0°F will be screened and given a secondary check. Team members or guests confirmed to have a temperature over 100.4°F will not be allowed entry to the property and will be directed towards appropriate medical care. We will then check for valid government issued ID and asked to lower your mask briefly to make sure you are you. Lastly, before you head to the floor use the provided touchless hand sanitizer before you play.
– We have updated the gaming floor to ensure proper physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from others while standing in lines, using elevators, or moving around property.
– Extra Care red markers will be placed around property, where lines commonly develop and in bathrooms to help with distancing.
– Our property will be limiting the number of guests to 25% capacity to also ensure physical distancing.
– Designated Slot Machines will be turned off and/or reconfigured to allow for physical separation between guests.
– Hand sanitizing stations and sanitizing wipes will be available throughout the property for guests to use if they wish to wipe down surfaces.
– Our environmental services team has increased the frequency of cleaning all commonly used areas and surfaces, such as, restrooms, entrances, exits, door handles, kiosks and more.
Restaurants will open in phases, select menu items from DraftKings Sportsbook will be served in the Farmer’s Market, Ciccino’s and Smash Burger will be open with adjusted times and limited seating. Additional outlets will open soon as we expand our amenities.
del Lago will open slowly as permitted and deemed safe with guidance from state officials. Updates will be made available on our website, to our email database and on social media.
– All team members will receive rigorous training to ensure all new protocols are followed
– All team members will be screened before each shift and not allowed to report if showing any signs of COVID, have come into contact with any persons who have tested positive within 14 days, visited any state on the travel advisory within 14 days for more than a 24 hour period or tested positive for COVID themselves.