del Lago Extra Care Program
We will be assessing and reopening additional amenities such as the Poker, Vine Showroom and Centrifico Bar as we continue to reopen the property safely and in accordance with state guidance.
We are proud to continue Extra Care, our set of standards dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for our team members and guests. Extra Care means we will always go above and beyond to take deliberate, careful steps to ensure a fun, rewarding experience for all.
– Masks are required to be worn by all guests and team members who are not fully vaccinated.
– Rearranged public areas (gaming, restaurant seating, betting terminals) and employee workstations to provide adequate social distancing.
– Significant investment in advanced cleaning and sanitizing equipment.
– Rigorous cleaning protocols and training.
– Occupancy will be reduced to 50%
– We ask that all guests and team members who are not fully vaccinated wear face coverings on property. You may be asked to lower your mask briefly to make sure you are you. Lastly, before you head to the floor use the provided touchless hand sanitizer before you play.
– We have updated the gaming floor to ensure proper physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from others while standing in lines, using elevators, or moving around property.
– Extra Care red markers will be placed around property, where lines commonly develop and in bathrooms to help with distancing.
– Our property will be limiting the number of guests to 50% capacity to also ensure physical distancing.
– Designated Slot Machines will be turned off and/or reconfigured to allow for physical separation between guests.
– Hand sanitizing stations and sanitizing wipes will be available throughout the property for guests to use if they wish to wipe down surfaces.
– Our environmental services team has increased the frequency of cleaning all commonly used areas and surfaces, such as, restrooms, entrances, exits, door handles, kiosks and more.
Restaurants will open in phases, select menu items from DraftKings Sportsbook will be served at the Vine, The Sociale Cafe & Bar, Portico by Fabio Viviani, Laughing Buddha Noodle Company, Ciccino’s and Smash Burger will be open with adjusted times and limited seating. Additional outlets will open soon as we expand our amenities.
del Lago will open slowly as permitted and deemed safe with guidance from state officials. Updates will be made available on our website, to our email database and on social media.
– All team members will receive rigorous training to ensure all new protocols are followed
– All team members will be screened before each shift and not allowed to report if showing any signs of COVID, have come into contact with any persons who have tested positive within 14 days, visited any state on the travel advisory within 14 days for more than a 24 hour period or tested positive for COVID themselves.
The Vine Showroom Guidelines/FAQ
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirements
Guests will need to be fully vaccinated for One Night with Nikki Glaser at the Vine Showroom at del Lago Resort & Casino, meaning the event must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine. Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination
What will I need to attend the show?
Guests will have to provide proof of full vaccination along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation. Your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination, and you can display proof on your smartphone, present a physical copy or through the New York State Excelsior Pass.
Why not have sections for guests who do not have the Covid-19 Vaccine?
After great thought and consideration, we do not feel we can guarantee the safety of all guests, team members and performers if we do not require proof of vaccination.
How can I purchase tickets?
You can purchase tickets online at dellagoresort.com at 24/7.
Will I be required to wear a mask during the show?
As a vaccinated guest attending the show, you will not be required to wear a mask.
Will seating be socially distanced and/or will attendees be required to socially distance?
Seats and guests will not be required to socially distance per CDC and NYS guidance.
I cannot receive the Covid-19 Vaccine for medical reasons, but I want to attend a show?
We understand that not all guests are medically able to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, we apologize but currently we are unable to accommodate any non-vaccinated guests for the July 10 One Night with Nikki Glaser show.
I have tickets for future shows in 2021, are they also requiring a full Covid-19 Vaccination?
At this time, the July 10 One Night with Nikki Glaser event is the only show requiring a full Covid-19 Vaccination. Please check back for updates, as this may change as official local health guidelines evolve regarding COVID-19 safety protocols.