del Lago Extra Care Program
We are proud to continue Extra Care, our set of standards dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for our team members and guests. Extra Care means we will always go above and beyond to take deliberate, careful steps to ensure a fun, rewarding experience for all.
Updates reflected as of December 10, 2021.
– Significant investment in advanced cleaning and sanitizing equipment.
– Rigorous cleaning protocols and training.
– Before you head to the floor use the provided touchless hand sanitizer before you play.
– Hand sanitizing stations and sanitizing wipes will be available throughout the property for guests to use if they wish to wipe down surfaces.
– Our environmental services team has increased the frequency of cleaning all commonly used areas and surfaces, such as, restrooms, entrances, exits, door handles, kiosks and more.
Restaurants have reopened with rigorous cleaning protocols in place. All guests and employees are required to wear masks unless seated, eating and or drinking as of December 13, 2021.
– All team members will receive rigorous training to ensure all new protocols are followed.
The Vine Showroom Guidelines/FAQ
How can I purchase tickets?
You can purchase tickets online at dellagoresort.com at 24/7.
Will I be required to wear a mask during the show?
Updated Tuesday, January 4, 2022.
Masks are required for guests who are unvaccinated and not required for vaccinated guests. Per our terms and conditions all attendees agree to follow local and state guidelines while attending shows in the Vine theater at del Lago Resort.
Will seating be socially distanced and/or will attendees be required to socially distance?
Seats and guests will not be required to socially distance per CDC and NYS guidance.