del Lago Extra Care Program
We are proud to continue Extra Care, our set of standards dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for our team members and guests. Extra Care means we will always go above and beyond to take deliberate, careful steps to ensure a fun, rewarding experience for all.
– Masks are required to be worn by all guests and team members who are not fully vaccinated.
– Significant investment in advanced cleaning and sanitizing equipment.
– Rigorous cleaning protocols and training.
– We ask that all guests and team members who are not fully vaccinated wear face coverings on property. You may be asked to lower your mask briefly to make sure you are you. Lastly, before you head to the floor use the provided touchless hand sanitizer before you play.
– Hand sanitizing stations and sanitizing wipes will be available throughout the property for guests to use if they wish to wipe down surfaces.
– Our environmental services team has increased the frequency of cleaning all commonly used areas and surfaces, such as, restrooms, entrances, exits, door handles, kiosks and more.
Restaurants will open in phases, select menu items from DraftKings Sportsbook will be served at the Vine, The Sociale Cafe & Bar, Portico by Fabio Viviani, Laughing Buddha Noodle Company, Ciccino’s and Smash Burger will be open with adjusted times and limited seating. Additional outlets will open soon as we expand our amenities.
del Lago will open slowly as permitted and deemed safe with guidance from state officials. Updates will be made available on our website, to our email database and on social media.
– All team members will receive rigorous training to ensure all new protocols are followed
– Unvaccinated Team Members must where a mask while on property.
The Vine Showroom Guidelines/FAQ
How can I purchase tickets?
You can purchase tickets online at dellagoresort.com at 24/7.
Will I be required to wear a mask during the show?
– Vaccinated Guests attending the show will not be required to wear a mask, per state guidance.
– Unvaccinated guests attending the show will be required to wear a mask, per state guidance.
– The Vine and del Lago Resort & Casino will continue to update requirements as the state of New York updates guidelines. Be sure to check back as requirements are subject to change.
Will seating be socially distanced and/or will attendees be required to socially distance?
Seats and guests will not be required to socially distance per CDC and NYS guidance.