COMMUNITY GIVING GUIDELINES SPONSORSHIPS AND DONATIONS
del Lago Resort & Casino is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities where we live and do business as a major employer. We are dedicated to forging strong partnerships with local organizations that serve Seneca County and those that impact the surrounding region. Through sponsorships, donation of in-kind services, and volunteerism, we generously support a variety of deserving charitable organizations and programs that promote diversity, community development, human services, environmental protection, and responsible gaming.
To be considered for a donation or sponsorship, please complete the Community Giving Application found on our website. All requests will be reviewed by the Sponsorship & Donations Committee. In making determinations on contribution requests, the Committee places emphasis on well-managed, non-profit organizations and programs, and the over all impact on the community. Due to the number of requests received, all donation requests must be received at least 45 days prior to the event but we will not consider a request more than 90 days out from the event date. We will respond to all requests.
We generally exclude requests that benefit:
- Local sports organizations
- An individual person or family
- Youth athletic teams or youth athletic events
- Youth related events, organizations and activities for and/or to benefit youth under the age of 21
- MotorSports events, organizations or speedways/race tracks
- General operating expenses
- Political candidates or organizations
- Film or documentary productions
- Memorials, endowments, grants or prize money
- Organizations outside of the Finger Lakes Region
- Travel expenses
- Groups seeking educational or travel funding for contests, pageants, trips or conventions
- Religious organizations
- Loans or loan guarantees
- Capital improvement or building funds
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- 501c(3) or 501c(4)designated organizations should complete a donation request form and submit it to del Lago Resort & Casino with additional partnership/sponsorship levels of participation and recognition for each
- Due to the number of requests received, all donation requests must be received at least 45 days prior to the event but we will not consider a request more than 90 days out from the event date. *If requests are not received within the stated timeframe, del Lago Resort and Casino reserves the right not to consider the request.
- Please note that completion of this form does NOT guarantee that we will respond favorably to your request. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, it is not always possible to accommodate everyone.
- Applications are limited to one (1) per calendar year, per organization.
- Priority consideration will be given to organizations primarily located in Seneca County or within the immediate surrounding region.
SUBMITTING A DONATION REQUEST
Click here to download a Request Donation form. All forms and information should be e-mailed to: communityrelations@delLagoResort.com. Requests will only be considered once all of the required information is provided:
- Completed del Lago Donation Request form
- A brief description of the organization’s mission, goals, objectives and achievements.
- A detailed list of all sponsorship levels and recognition for each level
- 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) status
- Projected number of people who will participate and/or attend the event; if not a specific event, the number of people who will benefit from the donation or sponsorship.
- Copy of event flyer or invitation
A Few of the Local Non-Profit Organizations supported by del Lago Resort & Casino:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- ARC’s of Seneca/Cayuga Counties and Wayne County
- Badge of Honor Association
- Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund of CNY
- Cayuga/Seneca Community Action Agency
- Cayuga Wine Trail
- Habitat for Humanity
- House of Concern/United Way Annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- It’s A Wonderful Life Festival
- It’s A Wonderful Run 5k
- Montezuma Audubon Center
- Pluta Cancer Center
- Safe Harbors of The Finger Lakes
- Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- The National Women’s Hall of Fame
- The New York Farm Bureau, Seneca County Chapter
- The Salvation Army
- The Seneca County House of Concern & Food Pantry
- The Smith Center for the Arts
- United Way of Seneca County
- Wilmot Cancer Institute
- Wounded Warriors in Action