Start Your Career Here
Previous casino-industry experience is not required, but a friendly, positive attitude is a must! We’ll provide all the training you’ll need to succeed in your job and grow in your career.** Submit an employment application today.
MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, we need you to apply to a specific job when the job is posted. Before now, you expressed interest in “X” departments at del Lago Resort and Casino. We have that information and we will send you emails when jobs in those departments are being posted.
Not all positions will be posted at the same time. Please see chart below:
- Table Games: Dealer School #1 Starts
- Warehouse: Warehouse Positions
- Open Houses #2: If you missed the 1st Open Houses, you are invited to interview us again! Ask questions about our casino services, departments, jobs, benefits and team member culture.
- Table Games: Dealer School #2 Starts
- Food & Beverage Management: Restaurant, Beverage and Culinary Leaders
- Accounting: General Ledger, AP, AR
- Food and Beverage: Wait Staff, Cooks, Stewarding
- Security: All Staff
- Casino Cashier
- Casino Hosts: Player Card Representatives and Hosts
- Facilities Maintenance & Cleaning: Engineers and Cleaning Pros
- Entertainment Support: Box Office, Stage Crew, Technicians
- Hotel and Spa: Front Desk, Housekeeping, Spa Specialists
Please watch your email, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for more job postings, open houses and job fairs.
The Retuning Candidate tab will be functional after you create an account and apply for a specific job.
No, you can apply for as many positions as you like as long as the position is posted as open.
del Lago Resort & Casino is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified unemployed individuals will not be disadvantaged because of their unemployment status. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
**Must be 18 years or older